15 Jun Summer Bootcamp 2020 Registration is now open – Save Your Spot Now!
As the Government guides us out of lockdown, we’re hoping to be able to exercise in groups some time very soon. As a result of this we’re thrilled to announce that registration is now open for our Beach Body Boot Camp (NB. we are well aware that the only beach we’ll see this summer is Ayr beach but beggars can’t be choosers!!!)
Taking place for 2 weeks in July 2020 on the grass pitch beside Parklands Country Club, classes are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 6:30 pm
How will it work?
- Cones will be placed AT LEAST 3 metres apart
- Each bootcamper will be allocated a cone and have their own area to run/jump/crawl/hop
- Bootcampers will stay in their area and will be distanced for the entire duration of the class
- There will be NO EQUIPMENT this year
- All payments MUST be made via bank transfer in advance
- 8 Sessions Only £50.00
Due to limited spaces and the need to plan ahead, registration is strictly on a first come, first served basis. The only way to secure your spot is to message us to confirm your attendance.
We won’t be accepting payment until the First Minister confirms that we are in fact able to train outdoors in larger numbers. We’ll also announce the confirmed start date at this point.
As a precaution we’ve reduced the bootcamp to 2 weeks as we don’t want to over-commit during these uncertain times. If however after 2 weeks the country continues to move out of lockdown, we have the option of extending it for another fortnight if demand is there.
We can’t wait to be able to train you in person again!